- Press releases
- Grant Thornton in Thailand promotes two new partners, showing strength in a time of economic uncertainty
- Grant Thornton's Response to COVID-19 Situation
- Women in Business 2020 Report: Thailand’s Private Sector Leads the Way, While Government Still Lags Behind Despite Minor Improvements
- Global results FY2019: Deliberate market focus drives solid growth for Grant Thornton
- 2021 2021
- New Grant Thornton International Business Report Reveals a Modest Rise in Business Optimism within Thailand, Though Questions Remain
- 'Grant Thornton Bike Zone' Cycling Team Readies for L'Étape du Tour 2019 in France
- Grant Thornton’s Women in Business 2019 Report: Encouraging Signs in Thailand, Though Equal Representation Remains Elusive
- Economic fundamentals strong as widespread uncertainty fuels global optimism drop
- 2018 2018
- 2017 2017
- Thailand hotel industry survey 2016
- A seller’s market is set to continue after a big year for M&A
- A dynamic partnership that shares both a growth mind-set and never-give-up attitude
- The power of personalisation: Hotels' roadmap to 2020
- Women in business 2016
- Grant Thornton and IOM signed MOU
- IBR Q4/2015
Grant Thornton’s Women in Business report provides a valuable snapshot of gender diversity in the workplace, both globally and in Thailand. Here we review the 2021 report, highlighting key trends and lessons from the data.
Grant Thornton launches ASEAN property industry services. The global outbreak of COVID-19 has affected the property industry, recording a downturn trend with low foreign investments and pending projects. The growth of the industry is slower due to the unprecedented demand shock from the outbreak of COVID-19 and market uncertainties, impacted by the restriction of movement by governments across the ASEAN region.
Grant Thornton in Thailand promotes two new partners, showing strength in a time of economic uncertainty
Grant Thornton, a leading accounting and professional services firm in Thailand, has recently added two partners to its Audit and Assurance Department.
As the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation continues to evolve, both here in Thailand and around the world, we wanted to update you on the approach we are taking to this unprecedented and uncertain situation. These precautionary measures are focused on the safety of our staff, our interaction with members of your organisation and good business continuity planning.
Women in Business 2020 Report: Thailand’s Private Sector Leads the Way, While Government Still Lags Behind Despite Minor Improvements
Grant Thornton’s Women in Business 2020 report reveals that Thailand has a greater percentage of women in senior leadership positions than both the Asia-Pacific region and the global average. In Thailand’s mid-market companies, women hold 32% of senior leadership positions, which represents a slight uptick from last year and is higher than the global average of 27% as well as the APAC average of 26%.
Global results FY2019: Deliberate market focus drives solid growth for Grant Thornton
New Grant Thornton International Business Report Reveals a Modest Rise in Business Optimism within Thailand, Though Questions Remain
Bangkok, 20 November 2019 – A cooling global economic cycle, along with increased uncertainty among businesses, are among the major themes of Grant Thornton’s latest International Business Report (IBR). Notably, the level of optimism among global businesses in H1-2019 sits at net 32%, a decline of 7 pp from 39% in H2-2018. This figure represents a further decrease from the optimism score of 57.5% registered in H1-2018, and is the weakest score recorded since 2016.
Bangkok, July 9, 2019 - Following their remarkable victory on 21 October, 2018 at L’Étape Thailand held by Le Tour de France in Phang Nga, members of the Grant Thornton Bike Zone have been invited to compete in L’Étape du Tour in France, the world-renowned amateur cycling event. They are the only invited representatives from Thailand. The race will be held in Albertville in the Southeast of France on 21 July 2019, with 15,000 participants from around the world. Grant Thornton Bike Zone will depart from Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Thailand, on July 14, 2019 at 12:05 P.M.
Grant Thornton’s Women in Business 2019 Report: Encouraging Signs in Thailand, Though Equal Representation Remains Elusive
The latest research from Grant Thornton International reveals increasing numbers of women in senior management positions, both globally and across the region. ASEAN in particular has outperformed the global average in several indicators, with 94% of companies across the region now reporting at least one woman in a senior management role, compared to 87% worldwide.
Following a period of heightened optimism and strong economic growth, the outlook for businesses in 2019 is markedly more reserved as the global economic cycle cools and political uncertainty begins to bite.