In a country where doing business is generally restricted especially for foreign entities, we help in setting up your business and ensuring that available tax incentives and business licenses are initially considered, evaluated and obtained, whenever possible.
Our legal specialists evaluate the nature of your business activities to be pursued in Thailand, the proposed purpose and amount of investment, details of technology transfers and other related information. We will then advise you of the available options upon which your business can be set up in Thailand. In addition, we provide the following services:
- Application for tax and non-tax incentives with the Board of Investment (BOI)
- Application for tax incentives from the Thai Revenue Department
- Secure foreign business licenses from the Ministry of Commerce
- Assistance in complying with the reporting requirements of these and other government agencies
- Application for import/export licenses with the Customs Department