Charasporn has over 14 years of experience in human resources which focus on Talent Acquisition and development, HR transformation, Change management, Organization design, HR process improvement, HR Strategic workshop as well as HR advisory on compliance etc. for large multinational companies, including Japanese businesses in Thailand and SEA.
Charasporn effectively utilises Grant Thornton methodology to identify talents and excels at other human resources practices demonstrating a true passion for the industry
- Meet with clients to identify requirements, build relationships and provide consultative advice to clients regarding to talent acquisition and development
- Run an execution of Interview workshop/Leadership Assessment/Capability Assessment
- Lead a team for end-to-end search process from strategic souring process, talent selection, negotiation until placement
- Conduct market mapping
- Advise clients for employee branding, employee value proposition
- Review Thai labour law and regulations
- Review Personal Data Protection Acts (PDPA) for HR
- Advise clients as well as lead the project on Change management and Communications programme.
- Conduct HR process improvement and transformation
- Advise clients for HROD in terms of talent management, succession planning, organization design