Ratna Wright joined Grant Thornton Thailand in 2007, starting as a Research Associate and working her way up to Director of Business Consulting. She also comes with extensive experience within Human Capital Development and Management, working in a manufacturing environment delivering successful management and leadership development programmes and HR transformation.
- Built and developed an extensive and diverse network covering Thailand and the Asia Pacific region, covering various business sectors.
- Delivered an end-to-end Executive Talent Acquisition of C-Suite positions, Management Positions and hard to find roles for clients within various industries for local and multi-national company clients.
- Conducted interviews and leadership assessments for clients during pre and post-merger acquisitions and as well as for hiring.
- Reviewed and made recommendations, and developed human resources policies and procedures for manufacturing clients,
- Conducted an organization assessment through surveys, interviews, workshops and provided reports on recommendations and improvement/development plans.
- Talent retention management through employee retention audit and recommendations.
- Conducted company-wide workshops to understand the current state of processes, identify gaps, and provide recommendations on bridging gaps for long-term business growth plans for clients in the manufacturing industry.
- Conducted HR internal audit for manufacturing, automotive industries.
- Conducted HR process improvement and transformation through change management, lean concept, value stream mapping, GT 6 Box methodology.
- A licensed recruitment consultant as required by the Ministry of Labour, Thailand
- Change Management Practitioner, APMG.
- Licensed Psychometric Assessments Practitioner, Predictive Index.
- Advanced Certificate, Human Resources Management and Development.
- Executive Search and Leadership Assessment.
- Human Resources Process Improvement and Transformation.