Ian Pascoe permanently moved to Thailand in early 1998 and is currently the Managing Partner of Grant Thornton Thailand. Ian has also held a line management position as divisional financial controller for a large multinational listed transport and logistic company based in the United Kingdom. He has been working in the corporate restructuring and corporate finance arena for over 20 years.
Ian has a wealth of experience in restructuring businesses including the turn-around, downsizing and rationalization of underperforming business units. This included exclusive dealings with employees, trade union and regulatory authorities. Ian has advised on numerous assignments including:
- Corporate finance
- Merger and acquisition
- Fund raising
- Fund management
- Litigation and expert witness
- Court appointed and voluntary administrations
- Thai planner appointments
- Informal restructuring’s and debt restructuring
- Dispute resolutions
- Member of the Australian Society of CPA's
- Admitted to practice as a barrister and solicitor by the Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia(1994)
The auto industry supply chain has taken a blow as the spread of the coronavirus has caused many manufacturing plants in China to go idle.