Our GMS team provides consulting and compliance services as well as other related services to meet all your requirements.
We go beyond tax return preparation. We offer tax planning to help companies and their expatriates manage the costs associated with international assignments. We assist in managing both home and host country tax benefits.
Our local staff members can assist you and your expatriate staff members with the tax requirements for Thailand. In addition, we are able to utilise Grant Thornton’s international network to assist you with the requirements from other countries.
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Expatriate advisory and planning services
- Preparation of personal income tax returns and compliance
- Income tax calculation under tax equalization or other tax reimbursement policies
- Liaising between you and the Thai tax authorities
- Assistance in securing visa and work permits
- Advisory services relating to labour matters