With constant changes in taxation systems, payroll is one of the most challenging responsibilities a company faces each year. Managing personnel commitments can also be time consuming.
Comprehensive payroll management solutions include:
- Payroll processing and calculation of all notional pay/benefit in kind (BIK)
- Calculation of tax, social security, provident fund and other statutory deductions
- Electronic payment of salaries direct to employees
- Ensuring on-going and year end compliance with revenue requirements
- Regular updates on important payroll related dates
- Co-ordination of cross-jurisdiction payrolls with your local Grant Thornton firms
- Provision of appropriate payroll reports and analysis in various formats
- Prompt response to all queries and complete confidentiality.
Additional personnel services:
- Creating or auditing company regulations, including remuneration or work regulations, internal statutes and social benefits fund regulations
- Auditing personnel files
- Payroll audit
- E-file – set-up or maintenance of scanned personal documents, stored in electronic format on separate highly secured servers
- E-holiday system with access for all employees.
Outsourced personnel administration includes:
- Maintenance and administration of paper employee personnel files and the database of employee personal data
- Tracking employee holidays, determining holiday entitlement, limits and recording other absences
- Monitoring duration of expiring employment contracts, validity of regular health checks and occupational health and safety training courses
- Issuing employment certificates (PND 91 or equivalent).
How Grant Thornton can help
- We can support you in reducing your administrative costs
- Grant Thornton will ensure that security and confidentiality issues are dealt with.
Thailand leader Sanjay Sachdev