This can be the basis for many business decisions; only those with clearly structured numbers and a good overview of their business can identify weaknesses and opportunities early enough and react to developments.
Finance & accounting outsourcing solutions:
- In house/on-site accounting, compliant with local accounting acts (IFRS, GAAP etc.)
- Financial statements compliant with local accounting acts
- Tax returns, statements for social insurance, national banks or general statistical office
- Management reports
- Accounting supervision
- Replacement accounting staff
- Accounting record review for past reporting periods
- Adaptation of finance systems
- Financial administration and analysis
- Business address rental
- Accounting process design and organisation as well as effectiveness measurement
- Invoice issuing and credit collection
- Cash requests and supplier payment management
- Customer/supplier help desk
- Handling fiscal and tax inspections and chartered auditors for account books and registers
- Reporting preparation, archiving and maintenance of hardcopy and/or electronic account books and registers.
How Grant Thornton can help
- We can support you in your bookkeeping, payroll calculation and accountancy and tax reporting obligations. We can also advise on management accounting and organisation of accounting-related processes
- Our support to you involves designing the accounting organisation in order to adjust record-keeping and reporting to your requirements, while striving to increase the effectiveness of the accounting function within your business
- We can support you preparing your financial accounting or prepare it for you.