Our internal audit services, including co-sourced and out-sourced internal audit and effectiveness reviews, provide you with independent, objective support in the design, implementation and operating effectiveness of processes and controls.
Outsourced internal audit
Looking to set up an internal audit department or outsource your existing internal audit department? Our outsourced internal audit solutions are flexible:
- Running your full internal audit function
- Developing your Internal Audit Charter
- Undertaking an assessment of audit needs
- Generating internal audit strategy
- Delivering and reporting on internal audit reviews.
Co-sourced internal audit
If your department lacks the breadth of specialist skills or you require additional resource at peak times, our co-sourced service provides:
- Project management expertise
- Access to specialist internal audit skills including IT, treasury, tax, pensions, and financial services compliance
- Experienced internal auditors who require minimal supervision
- In-country support around the world
Effectiveness and improvement
Our internal audit effectiveness and improvement reviews help you to assess and improve your processes making sure you manage and reduce your risk. It can also help assess the internal audit function of your organisation. Our reviews deliver real value through:
- Reviewing your current processes
- Ensuring adequate and pragmatic documentation
- Ensuring processes are optimally resourced
- Benchmarking against current best practices
- Assessing value for money
- Delivering pragmatic advice on improving the approach to internal audit
- Providing assurance to boards and audit committees that internal audit is focused and managed effectively.