Thamonwan has over 15 years of experience in providing consulting service to various industries. Her range of experiences covers business process improvement, financial process transformation and ERP project management.
- Conduct process improvement project by using lean concept to improve working efficiency and reduce operation time.
- Interviewed and assessed client business operation, document As-Is process, identify current business issues or bottlenecks, and provide practical recommendation for enhancing client's business performance
- Developed roadmap for the improvement and action plan to achieve business operation target
- Assessed current financial closing process, arranged workshop, and monitored financial closing process after implementation
- Assisted clients to be succeed in accounting-related merger activities by leaning daily accounting process and shorten the period of account closing
- Developed new chart of account (COA) by gathering current COA, interview client on COA usage, and design the new COA compliance with standard accounting practices
- Assisted client in software selection
- Worked as Project Management Office (PMO) for assisting client to implement new EPR from project planning until Go-Live
- Reviewed business internal control and segregation of duty and provided recommendation for improvement.