Ravipim has over 10 years of experience in consulting and leads the Management consulting team for Grant Thornton in Thailand. Her range of expertise covers business transformation, change and project management, training and development, process improvement, general accounting and financial closing processes, and transaction advisory.
Prior to joining Grant Thornton, she was Vice President – Finance and Accounting at Lazada Limited, Corporate Financial Controller at Minor International PCL.
- Designed and developed multiple business transformation strategies and roadmaps
- Designed and implemented change management strategy and plan, focus on business process and behavioural change.
- Identified human and organizational risks and delivered the end-user training, with a subsequent follow-up effectiveness assessment.
- Implemented training and development platform for Shared Service Centre
- Reviewed the principal system of internal control established by the companies and brought to the management’s attention the weaknesses and recommendations for appropriate rectification.
- Prepared and monitored the accounting transactions for consolidated financial statements
- Prepared cash flow analyses and Purchase Price Allocation (PPA) reports for executive management to support investment decisions.
- Implemented financial close processes and consolidation platforms including related party transaction reconciliation for month-end closing and for elimination on consolidated financial statements.