At Grant Thornton, she has been engaged on diverse projects and assignments which include tax compliance and advisory services. Her work also includes assisting both international and local clients for tax litigation and assessments involving negotiation with the Revenue Department of Thailand. Furthermore, she has also managed tax due diligence assignments for several mergers and acquisitions.
- Manufacturing: Automobile parts, electronic components, textile, optical lens, plastics, chemical, entertainment, logistics and rubbers, etc.
- IT: software development and IT consulting
- Other business services: travel, construction, advertisement, and consulting companies
- Master of International Accounting and Finance (With Distinction) from Strathclyde University, United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from Srinakharinwirot University, Thailand
- Certified Internal Auditor, Global
- Certified Public Accountant, Thailand
- Licensed Tax auditor, Thailand
- Member of the Thailand Federation of Accounting Professions
- Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors of Thailand