Noel has over 25 years of experience in providing audit and advisory services to local and international clients. She has previously worked in London, Sydney and Hong Kong and has been based in Bangkok for the last 16 years.
Noel has a very wide range of internal audit experience as follows:
- Internal audit effectiveness reviews including resource adequacy, planning process, audit execution, documentation and reporting
- Audit Committee charter review
- Alignment of internal audit and SOX requirements with the objective of designing effective control reviews
- Leading teams in the execution of internal audit and special reviews on behalf of group internal audit functions
Her industry experience principal includes financial institutions, including insurance, banking and funds, however, she has some experience in manufacturing.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales