Based in Asia Frank has over 25 years’ experience in financial services focusing on debt related transactions (buying and selling, credit worthiness analysis and valuation), risk assessments (single credit, portfolio, pre and post lending), distressed M&A, due diligence, insolvency assignments and litigation support.
- Litigation Support: including preparation of reports supporting financial claims; review of expert reports and preparation of counter arguments; mediation of “put back” claims in sale contracts primarily relating to debt transactions.
- Loan Portfolio Services: assistance to sellers and buyers of debt, be it single claims or portfolios, covering all asset classes.
- Risk Assessment: analysis of debt positions and assessment of credit worthiness.
- Restructuring: assisting debt holders in debt recovery via restructuring and assisting companies to restructure their balance sheets.
- Debt Advisory: Advice to governments, central banks and financial institutions on debt resolution options.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- ARITA – Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association