Based in Asia Frank has over 30 years’ experience in financial services focusing on recovery and reorganization, risk mitigation (eg cashflow monitoring), debt related transactions (buying and selling, credit worthiness analysis and valuation), risk assessments (single credit, portfolio, pre and post lending), distressed M&A, due diligence, insolvency assignments and litigation support.
- Reorganisation: providing specialist restructuring support, both financial and operational, including cashflow assessments and debt restructuring arrangements, to enable a business to remain operational.
- Recovery: advising distressed companies, their creditors and other stakeholders in situations where a business can't be saved or where a formal insolvency process is required.
- Loan Portfolio Services: assistance to sellers and buyers of debt, be it single claims or portfolios, covering all asset classes.
- Risk Assessment: analysis of debt positions and assessment of credit worthiness.
- Restructuring: assisting debt holders in debt recovery via restructuring and assisting companies to restructure their balance sheets.
- Debt Advisory - Public: Advice to governments and central banks on country wide strategies for non-performing loan management, including guidelines for operations of national asset management companies.
- Debt Advisory – Private: advise financial institutions on debt resolution options.
- Litigation Support: including preparation of reports supporting financial claims; review of expert reports and preparation of counter arguments; mediation of “put back” claims in sale contracts primarily relating to debt transactions.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- ARITA – Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association