Benjawan has over 15 years of experience in business process improvement, finance process transformation, change management and project management.
- Reviewed and assessed client business processes and technology architecture to identify opportunities for improvement and provide practical recommendations to enhance client's business performance.
- Developed proof-of-concept use cases for core business software selection and vendor selection.
- Engaged in and implemented strategies suggested through the Change Management Program.
- Assisted the Project Management Officer with developing a comprehensive project plan.
- Financial Securities
- Insurance Businesses
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Master of Business Administration, minor in Accounting from Texas A&M University-Commerce.
- Bachelor of Accountancy, majoring in Accounting Information Systems from Chulalongkorn University.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA, Thailand).
Meet our People