Benjawan has had over 13 years of experience in business process improvement, finance process transformation, change management and project management
Prior to joining Grant Thornton, she was a Management Consulting Manager and Performance Improvement Manager at one of the famous international consulting firm, Performance and Budget Controller at SCB, Accounting Manager at Agoda Services. She ever works in audit area too.
- Assessed the current state baseline for exhaustive finance processes to identify improvement opportunities, develop future target operating models and prioritise an actionable roadmap.
- Presided over the Procure-to-Pay (P2P) workshop to develop the process workflow, vendor master cleaning process, knowledge transferring process, e-payment process and job description for the SSC and Country Finance Centre (CFC).
- Worked as Project Management Officer to develop the comprehensive project plan, coordinate the monitoring of project timeframes with relevant stakeholders, and prepare the progress report for management.
- Engaged in and implemented strategies suggested through the Change Management Programme consequently advising on various aspects of the new ERP system and assessed the change readiness, training provided and post-implementation impact.
- Reviewed and assessed client business processes and technology architecture to identify opportunities for improvement and provide practical recommendations to enhance client’ business performance, including designing and developing future end-to-end efficient operation processes with appropriate forms and reports.
- led process improvement project using value chain & lean concept and FTE analysis to improve working efficiency and reduce operation cost.
- Documented ‘To Be’ process flows and generated illustrations to clarify detailed processes and concepts.
- Developed proof-of-concept use cases for core business software selection and vendor selection